Candle Care & Safety
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Avoid using near draughts, near an open window, fans or air ducts.
Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
Never use water or the lid to extinguish the candle.
Before moving, please ensure your candle has been fully extinguished, the wax has solidified and the jar has cooled before handling.
Before each use, ensure the wicks are upright and trimmed to 5mm. This will keep your candle safe, make it last longer and ensure an even, clean burn.
Please let your candle melt to the edge of the container on each burn, to prevent tunneling. We do not recommend burning your candle for longer than 2 hours at a time.
Stop burning your candle when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface when lit.
Never allow the candle flames to come into contact with the sides of the glass. If this happens, extinguish the flames, straighten the wicks, trim them to 5mm then re-light.
Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
If the flames repeatedly smoke, flicker, or become too high, this is an indication that the candle isn’t burning properly or, that there is a draught. If no draught, then extinguish the flames, straighten and trim the wicks before relighting.
As this is a triple wick candle, ensure all wicks are lit every time the candle is used.
Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any other flammable materials.
Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.