Orli Acupressure Candle Facial Ritual – Training CourseBy Orli
£125.00 Excl. VAT
Training method: Distant learning – pdf course document (does not include videos at the moment)
Accredited by: International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM).
Course pre-requisites: Level 2 Facial or equivalent
CPD points: 5 Points
Includes: Fully accredited course manual, Orli Ritual routine, training kit and Diploma
Training Kit: Orli Rose Quartz Facial Treatment Candle and Orli Rose Quartz Crystal Infused Face Mask
We are very excited to introduce our Orli Acupressure Candle Facial Ritual! Create an aromatic atmosphere for the perfect hydrating, luxury heat treatment. Acupressure (much like acupuncture, but without using needles) is a 5,000-year-old Chinese medical practice used to relieve pain, reduce stress, and promote health and wellness through unblocking or stimulating certain meridians (or Qi) found all over the body and face. Treating the acupoints of the face promotes the flow of Qi and increases blood flow throughout the skin, while helping to remove toxins. Acupressure can help the face look healthier from the inside out.
- Treating the acupoints of the face promotes the flow of Qi and increases blood flow throughout the skin, while helping to remove toxins. Cosmetic acupressure can help the face look healthier from the inside out.Aids in the relief of migraines. Often tension in the mid back, neck and head can lead to headaches and migraines
- Acupressure relies on the same system of channels and points as acupuncture, stimulating the points by applying gentle pressure on specific areas of the face or body instead of inserting needles. Acupressure is safe, effective, and easy to learn, making it a wonderful addition to any facial treatment.
- Massaging trigger points is simple, soothing, and will help with all types of facial concerns – from reducing fine lines to diminishing stagnation or oedema – by bringing skin into better balance by increasing oxygenation and blood flow.
Course content & Learning Outcomes
- Industry regulations
- Health & Safety
- Hygiene and professionalism
- Preparing your work area
- How to prepare for the treatment
- About Orli
- Health & Safety when using Orli candles
- Orli Rose Quartz Candle & Mask
- Origin of facial massage
- Wholeness and meaning of the face
- Face mapping
- Acupressure for the face
- Meridian lines
- Meridian clock
- Facial acupressure
- Anatomy & Physiology relevant to this treatment
- Step by Step Routine
- Candle Menu
- Case study
- Assessment questions